Friday 16 January 2015

The night before

Well here we are, the night before I leave for YWAM, which happens to be one of the craziest, most exciting, yet terrifying thing I have decided to do. I'm sitting here at midnight, just a few hours before I leave for the airport thinking about the past few months leading up to this moment. For the longest time it's always been well in a few years I plan on going to YWAM, or in a few months I'm leaving for YWAM Las Vegas, and more recently in a few weeks I'm leaving, and now tomorrow this is actually happening. Even now I can't even fathom that the time is here, the time in which I leave everyone and everything I know and love to go do work in a very new and unknown place solely because that is where I've felt called to go for the last 4 years. Right now I feel sad, happy, excited, terrified, but mostly blessed, so incredibly blessed. So instead of taking this time to talk more about what I'm doing (which I'm sure you will all hear lots about) I want to take this time to say thank you. Thank you to anyone and everyone who have taken time out of their busy lives to support me in this journey. So many people have blessed me financially, emotionally, and spiritually. When I didn't think financial ends would meet, all of you blew my mind in how generous you could be. When I needed to be reassured that this was a good idea, and that it's all going to be okay, I've had my amazing friends and family by my side supporting me all the way through. So as I sit here anxiously waiting for this next chapter to begin what I'm going to miss is all of you, my friends, family, lifegroup, siblings, parents, Collide girls, co leaders, co workers, teachers, leaders, and everyone else who graciously blessed me in and through this journey. I feel as though I am rambling (which I probably am) but honestly I can't say thank you enough, I can't say thank you enough to everyone along the way who has supported this crazy, terrifying, and excited dream I've had since I was 14 to go and break out of my comfort zone and make this world a better place. You believed in me enough to invest your time and resources, and the only way I can begin to repay you is by taking this journey and let it rock my world so I can love others with no boundaries, and so I can come home and tell you all the amazing ways I had the opportunity to changes lives. So thanks, you guys rock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment