Thursday 13 February 2014

Love, Praise, Serve Project

http://youtu.be/75JtaLLajIg

Hello everyone! I thought I would share something that's been a large part of my life for the last few years. When I was in grade 9 I started something called the Love, Praise, Serve Project, the objective of this project was to raise enough money to free one young women in India from the sex trade. I spent my summer writing and recording music, putting together a CD to sell in the fall to raise the $1000 I needed. This song is called Fire, and was the first song written for the Love, Praise, Serve Project. The lyrics of this song represent the influence youth have in this world, and how being the change is as simple as stand up for what is right. Enjoy Fire, and hope to share more about the Love, Praise, Serve Project in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment