Wednesday 19 February 2014

Quick write- which door?

When looking at the doors to choose, there is no doubt in my mind I would enter Narnia. The vast land of good and bad, the mystery which lies behind the doors that lay before you. Narnia represents hope, and possibility. Narnia is the escape from the broken world we live in. The opportunity for a fresh start and to forget the troubles back in the chaos of my life are avaliable by opening the door to Narnia. The beauty of Narnia is not held just within the vast landscape but within the creatures that inhabit it. When I stepped through those doors I would long to get a glimpse of the face of Asland. Asland in the land of Narnia represents hope, and redemption. My longing for peace, and desire for change lies behind the doors of Narnia. Narnia is a place of redemption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment