Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Buried Life: 82 dreams and counting

1) read the bible cover to cover 
2) walk where Jesus walked
3) send a personal thank you card to the teachers and mentors throughout my life (in progress) 
4) pay for the person behind me in a drive thru 
5) raise $10 000 to build a school 
6) go back to see Augustine in Kenya 
7) take a year for bible college
 (complete) 
8) volunteer in India 
9) visit where my family roots begin 
10) learn to rap... Well 
11) have a day without shoes 
12) buy Starbucks for a stranger 
13) run a marathon 
14) have dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner 
15) go to all 50 states, 10 provinces, and 3 territories 
16) be a mentor for someone younger than me (complete) 
17) grow old with the man I love 
18) but a ticket on the next avaliable flight 
19) work for an NGO 
20) have a career that's my passion 
21) go on a trip as a missionary 
(Complete) 
22) sleep under the stars 
23) run in an election 
24) go to a Hillsong Church (complete) 
25) go to the Olympics to watch 
26) watch all my siblings graduate 
27) get a university degree 
28) get a tattoo 
29) learn to cook curry 
30) be an extra in a movie 
31) plant a tree and watch it grow 
32) be a contestant on a game show 
33) be in the studio audience for Ellen 
34) create a time capsule 
35) visit all 7 continents 
36) spend Christmas in Disney World 
37) crowd surf 
38) set a world record (complete) 
39) take a selfie with a celebrity 
40) start a family 
41) spend a night in the underwater hotel in Dubai 
42) eat sushi in Japan 
43) set off fireworks 
44) be a tourist in my own city 
45) visit my sponsor child 
46) wear the colour pink (complete) 
47) get a new hair-do  
48) mud wrestle 
49) become the ideal person to marry 
50) play hide and seek in Ikea 
(Complete) 
51) beat a Super Mario Bros game in one night 
52) play an entire game of monopoly 
53) be a regular at a coffee shop 
(Complete) 
54) busk on a street corner 
(Complete) 
55) solve a Rubik's cube 
56) watch Disney movies all day 
57) learn to drive standard 
58) have a pillow fight (complete) 
59) send a message in a bottle 
60) make and stick to a budget 
61) take the polar bear plunge 
62) ride a helicopter 
63) hold a koala 
64) fly on the Emirates Airline 
65) go on a cruise ship 
66) learn to play the violin 
67) live on less than $2 a day 
68) watch sunrise and sunset in the same day 
69) be a vegetarian for a week 
70) smile with the Statue of Liberty 
71) have a donut eating contest 
72) be in a flash mob 
73) give a giftcard just because 
74) go on an awesome adventure with my mom (complete) 
75) fill a book with my favourite parts of scripture (in progress) 
76) have Christmas in July 
77) see the Lion King on Broadway 
78) have a mean girls group costume 
79) get chocolate wasted 
80) jump in a lake with my clothes on 
81) sing at the top of my lungs in an open field (complete) 
82) raise my children to be global citizens 


Link to my now what video:

No comments:

Post a Comment