Monday 3 March 2014

Reading Assignment #4

These are my reading tweets from week 4 from the book A House in the Sky taken from the authors perspective:

I wonder if there is more to this world than just what my eyes can see?

The world around me is beautiful. There is no danger or ugliness, it is strange, yet pretty. My world is simple.

Escaping this violent and broken lifestyle in lifes greatest beauty is worth every penny i spent.

My world is not here, my world is far away. In the depths of Africa, and the heights of the middle east, my world is far away.

My life ahead in the big city is full of possibility, I can't wait to see where my imagination will take me.

Big news, Jamie and me moved in together! We are so excited to be able to support each other.

The love song my boyfriend strums for me on his guitar make me fall head over heals for him everyday.

Although i may not have a lot of money at the moment i couldn't be happier, things are going so well.

Job hunting today! Let's hope I get hired, i really need to start making more money.

I feel like life is too comfortable right now. Everthing is the same and i don't like it.

Love is the only thing that can hold me together when everything else seems to be going wrong.

Getting ready to leave for south America tommorow! Can't wait to see the world beyond my own backyard.

I don't want my fear of the unknown to get in the way of experiencing all this world has to offer.

Travellers note: When buying a guidebook do not buy a 5 year old one, it will fail you!

I saw this place in one of my magazines as a child, now I am here. The world is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment